Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Andyisms

He can't say K sounds and often replaces them with a d sound.  So okay sounds like oday and cry sounds like die.  So he'll say, "oh, no! Ella die! It oday, Ella!"

If you ask him something he takes a second to think of it and really quickly says, "oh, hm," then goes on to answer.  I've tried to record it but so far he won't do it if I ask him something while I have the camera on.  Of course!

He switches up the m and n in basement - basenemt

He asks Ella, "Ella want to see Andy go fast?" and I have to make her say, "okay!" then he runs around the coffee table as fast as he can.  "Ella" says, "wow, Andy, you're so fast!" and he says breathlessly, "yeah! I so fast!"

If I tell Andy he's my big guy he says, "yeah, I big guy like Daddy big guy."

If I ask Andy what someone's name is and he doesn't know, he says, "oh, hm, I no no what that guy name."

No comments:

Post a Comment