Sunday, January 23, 2011

36 weeks

Me & Andy this morning at 36 weeks pregnant:



His room is nearly done! We got a mattress for his crib today and I hope to hang a few more things on the wall this week (like his name above the crib, and a board for photos). The plan is for him to sleep in our room in a bassinet for a little while, so it'll probably be at least 2-3 months before he's actually in his own room. I figure it's easier to get things done now than after he's here. Maybe?

I also finally did a load of baby boy laundry - no pink in sight, which is very odd to me. And I had forgotten how tiny newborn clothes are!! You don't really realize, or at least I didn't, until you pull them out of the dryer to fold...they're so small they don't even really seem fold-able!

No comments:

Post a Comment