Sunday, January 23, 2011

Showers!

The past two weekends we had a couple showers for Andy. Last weekend I went to a local tea cafe with a bunch of neighbors and had a delicious lunch and Andy got lots of great gifts. Only took one photo there...me and the yummy red velvet cake!



Yesterday some friends threw a Dr. Seuss themed shower; so cute and creative! Once again, we were blessed with so many wonderful things for Andy; he's a very lucky little guy with so many people who love him already!

Welcome to the shower:


Kaylee/Thing 1 and Andy/Thing 2! :-)
Hostess Kim with me and the front door.


Look at all the yummy food! Kaylee's favorites were the cookies and cupcakes, of course. It was all very creative and delicious!






Kaylee really enjoyed being included in the shower, especially when she got to open a couple "big sister" gifts!



All our wonderful friends and family who could attend: Sharon, Grandma Barb, Brooke, Lynnie, Nana Sally, Jenn, Pam, Lisa, Kim, Renee, Gramma Mary Jane, Great-Grandmother Naomi (aka Memaw), Maggie, baby Emily, me & Andy, Jenny and Meriam.

And me with the hostesses: Jenny, Pam, Kim, Renee and Meriam; huge thanks to all, especially Kim, who I think started planning this as soon as she found out I was pregnant. You can tell - no detail was overlooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment