Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2nd Tooth

As of Sunday, Andy officially has two teeth! His bottom middle right tooth finally broke through the gums sometime Sunday. It looked so close for at least a week, I was sure it was going to have come through before then. But it's here. He actually had a small bit of blood from it today; I was sitting with him and noticed a little blood running out of his mouth (blood mixed with drool, so probably not much actual blood at all) onto his chin. I wiped it away and that was the end of it. He wouldn't let me look, of course, but I dabbed on his gums with a bib a couple more times and there wasn't any more, so I guess there was just a little that needed to escape. He hasn't complained about the teeth at all that we can really tell...knock on wood! And, as Kaylee says, "good job growing those teeth, Bud!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment